Download & Play Ashihama
Join the Discord Community
PLAY NOW
travissnow54

my staff application

Username: travissnow54

Timezone: atlantic daylight time

Where are you from? canada

How long have you been a part of Ashihama? was a part of this community since the runeguild days

How many hours do you spend online daily? around 10+ hours a day sometimes more

Are you active both in-game and on our forums? yes

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? always enjoyed playing on this server, and always been helpful to others and enjoy participating in server activities

How would you describe your strengths? i have a pretty good knowledge of most in game stuff, although i mostly play rs3 on my own account, but i enjoy playing osrs on private servers

How would you describe your weaknesses? my biggest weakness is learning techniques on killing the higher end bosses in game, although i may not know the best technique, i usually find a way that suits my style of play to fight them

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: haven't been a mod on this server before, but have always engaged in conversations in game, helped anyone in need and been friendly whenever approached

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? im always an active player, always willing to help and guide anyone who is stuck with or needs help with something

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: i bring a wide range of experience for runescape to this server, as i have been playing rs since 2007, although i mainly play rs3 i love to play osrs on this server, im fairly confident in my ability to help in any way that is requested, im pretty active every day and i hope to help this server grow more and more every day as this has always been a fun community to play with. ALSO FRICK BUDDY 😄

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? yes i am very aware.