Ryan

Ryan's staff app.

Username: Ryan

Timezone: central

Where are you from? missouri,usa

How long have you been a part of Ashihama? few days

How many hours do you spend online daily? i can play over 8 hours daily

Are you active both in-game and on our forums? game in beta yes

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team? ive been staff on smidge's old server and it was great back then had a great time

How would you describe your strengths? always trying to help out others so all can have a good time and be respectful to ALL

How would you describe your weaknesses? Starting another job but ill have one main job soon so ill be active as much as i can

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: ive been all the staff there is even a owner in my own server before

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? im a team player ill be there all night/day we all in different time zones so its helpful to have coverage all night/day

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: i can make posts/vids and advertise to bring in more players to join this greaet server and hopefully bring this to the top server 

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? yes i understand