Join the Discord Community
PLAY NOW
Iron 020

Iron 020’s Staff Application.

Username: Iron 020/Gmi 020

Timezone: Europe, Amsterdam

Where are you from? Amsterdam, Netherlands

How long have you been a part of Ashihama? Since 13 December

How many hours do you spend online daily? Almost all my time if I dont have work or other things to do.

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?

I’ve made a forum account and check out sometimes

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?

Love to help people out and be someone who can let other players progress , would like to attract more players to the server aswell

Rsps have a special place in my heart since i was a kid, love supporting and helping the server.

How would you describe your strengths?

Very helpfull, Quick response , alot of patience and no swearing

How would you describe your weaknesses?

Being really tired of my long nightshifts haha rip 💀

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:

Ive been teamleader at Albert hein a big grocery store here in Amsterdam , currently im supervisor at a company that delivers groceries.

Ive also had my own  active rsps back in the days around 2007-2008 with active players and staff.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?

I would down anyone else in the server or talk bad about anyone but i’d pick me over others because of the way i can handle things with patience and would never curse at anyone. Currently being no.1 on highscores and having all this knowledge about the game thats why 🙂

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve: I have said most things in the other questions but I think i can help players progress by passing knowledge about the game and let people behave in a way that we all want

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?

Ofcourse I understand.