jackboy

Jackboy's Staff Application

Username:
Jackboy

Timezone:
GMT-4

Where are you from?
Miami, Florida

How long have you been a part of Ashihama?
3 weeks

How many hours do you spend online daily?
16-20

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?
Yes, i am most active in-game & on discord channel

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
I enjoy playing long hours on the server and I'm always helping out new players to make sure they have a great game start experience.

How would you describe your strengths?
im easily outgoing and helpful, i always give 100% to tasks im given.

How would you describe your weaknesses?
I believe I joke around too much and sometimes my suggestions i give to others, looks as if im arguing or prove my way is correct.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had:
I currently own/operate a local business here in Florida, which I oversee a staff team of 4 people as well.
i handle all day-to-day activity as well as staff scheduling and inventory delivery scheduling.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application?
i feel as if the server would gain a lot more with me as i am in game alot more than others,
always suggesting new ideas for improvement and have helped find few bugs throughout server.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:
I hope to bring uplifting energy and dedication! i want to make sure new players get the best experience help they can starting out and throughout their adventure, so they stay with us and
become one of our regular day-to-day players.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions?
Absolutely

lmao how dare u make a intro to become staff when you are the most toxic person on the server

Edited by Zola