PLAY NOW
Vanilla

Hi, I'm Vanilla

Username:  Vanilla

Timezone:
Gmt+1 (6 hours ahead of in-game clock)

Where are you from?
Denmark🌍

How long have you been a part of Ashihama?
I registered on april 23rd and started playing around may 1st.

How many hours do you spend online daily? It varies a lot from day to day as I try to stay active and do different things outside of work and gaming. I'd say I'm online most of the day and able to quickly jump on discord or in-game should the need arise. Some days I spend most of my time gaming and others I barely turn on my pc at all. I am, however, online on discord all day on my phone.

Are you active both in-game and on our forums?
The forums aren't exactly booming, but I do spend a good amount of time on discord. In-game is where I'm the most active.

Why do you want to be part of our Staff team?
I feel like I have a lot to contribute with to the server both in terms of ideas for new content, personality, and activity levels. I also consider myself a very stable person who does not like to shop around servers. I've only played 3 servers in the past 6 years, and only had to quit those due to the owners shutting them down. When I returned to OSRS 3 months ago I knew I wanted to also join an RSPS, and that became Ashihama. :)

How would you describe your strengths?
I'm an easygoing person who comes online to relax, unwind, and have a good time. Back in the day I used to run the largest danish Runescape clan with approx. 200 members and everything it entailed from management, staff de- and promotions and events. I like setting and completing goals both in real life and in the games I play and I'm sure that'll help motivate the people around me to also accomplish extraordinary things. 

How would you describe your weaknesses?
I sometimes expect too much of people around me, as I do with myself. I've found it's usually only a challenge when I don't put it into words - so I'm working on that.

Please describe any experience in leadership roles you have or had: I work in law enforcement which is more or less only management and leadership - at least on assignments. Outside of that I've had several middle-management roles in the past, and that's suited me just fine. A few times I've had the top leadership role (albeit in small teams/businesses) and that doesn't suit me too good - but I enjoy working in connection with the leadership and chipping in where I'm able to.

Why should we choose you over another member’s application? It shouldn't be about me or them, you should go with the best "candidate" and if that's me - great.

In a short paragraph, please explain what you’ll bring to the server with this position and what you hope to achieve:
I hope to contribute with a good mood, positive and straightforward attitude, and a hope of only improving what I think is a great place.

Do you understand that if you break rules, abuse powers, or turn out to be a horrendous Staff Member, you will be demoted and might have possible further actions taken against you depending on your actions? Yes.

Thanks for readin. :)

/Vanilla